Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Christmas Singing


Gideon broke Maddie's heart 3 years ago but just maybe the Christmas season will bring understanding and warmth to Maddie's heart. A part of the Ada House novels by Woodsmall this one is a true little gem. It can be read as a stand alone and enjoyed just as much. After Gideon breaks Maddie's heart Maddie moves away. When circumstances force her to return Gideon is determined to reveal the truth behind his decision of three years ago. Lies, romance, secrets, and fun are all apart of this book. It's a light read that is perfect for the Christmas/winter season.

I believe I have established here on my blog that I am not an overwhelming fan of this rampant Amish theme in Christian literature. However, if I'm going to read one and enjoy it I will always turn to Cindy Woodsmall. She writes with depth and honesty that makes the Amish craze almost, not quite, worth diving into :)

WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group provided this book to me for free in exchange for this honest review as part of their Blogging for Books program.

1 comment:

  1. I reviewed this book too and also enjoyed it.

    Hugs and have a great week! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...