Monday, October 18, 2010

Taste

I have eaten at this unique little bistro a number of times. I love it each time! Whether I am sitting in the sun in their outdoor seating in the summer or staying snug indoors in the winter this is always a win. Their menu has unique flavors and combinations that make you drool just reading through it. Their salads are huge and full of fresh items. My favorite thing on the menu would have to be the sweet potato fries with a side of basil aioli...simply to die for. I've yet to try anything I haven't liked and I'm particularly fond of the Chipotle Chicken Wrap. Fresh delicious flavors. When they say "it's all good", they mean it! Don't let the odd location in a strip mall deter you, you don't want to miss this!


Go to their website: http://www.tastedining.com/default.aspx.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...