Saturday, September 25, 2010

Camelbak

On any given day you will find me toting my camelbak water bottle all over. It goes to and from work with me, travels with me, sits by my bed at night, and generally is always nearby. I bought my camelbak when I was in the States for Christmas. I wanted an alternative to the metal water bottles (brr) and the nalgene bottles with the wide open tops (I always spilled!). My little guy has a sippy straw and I love it. It does take a bit of practice to figure out the technique for drinking but once you've got it you'll love it. It rarely leaks and washes up in the dishwasher with no problems.Mine traveled Europe with me and still looks great. I've got the 16oz one which is just the right size. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...