Friday, September 24, 2010

Pantene Pro-V Spray Gel

Curly hair can be a curse and can also be a blessing. If you have curly hair you know exactly what I'm talking about. Those of us "blessed" with the spring, sprang, and sprung are constantly battling with our hair. We change products like we do our clothes. One day our shampoo does the trick and the next it's not working at all. For a whole week I'll use mousse and then I swear I'll never use it again. Creams, sprays, gels, etc...I've tried them all and I rotate through them regularly. I do, however, seem to repeatedly come back to this little number. 
It works great! I spray it on my wet hair, comb through, and then I'm good to go. It gives definition without crunch and it covers my hair (of which I am abudantly blessed) without me having to have gooey fingers. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...